We are delighted to have been selected to speak at the 2019 RetailEXPO on 1 May at Olympia in London. The show, which takes place over two days, aims to energise retail by connecting retailers with all the possibilities of the new retail era. Visitors can discover how to break new boundaries, move with the changes and create customer experiences beyond current imagining.
Managing director, Stewart Wright will present on the Operations stage together with long term customer Iain Dougal, financial director at Pets Corner, part of the Pet Family group of companies.
Their presentation ‘Business Intelligence for retail – why connecting your data is a game-changer’, will focus on YourDMS’s Business Intelligence project for Pets Corner.
It will examine the growing significance and power of data within retail organisations, and the importance of a holistic view of the business where multiple data sources are present to enable the business to be proactive. The session will provide valuable insights into how Pets Corner now effectively collects, analyses and uses their data to inform decision making and business strategy, as well as
The talk will also discuss:
- Understanding the importance of data within your organisation – types of data and processes that are available for you to collect and what they can be used for
- Combining data from across your business to get accurate, real-time insights and inform decision making
- Remaining agile and flexible in a rapidly evolving retail landscape
- When it goes wrong – overcoming problems faced when working with incomplete, incorrect, old data
- What to look for when reviewing your data – a 5 step guide to cleaning up your data
As Stewart explains, “We know how effective a Business Intelligence solution can be, not just for retail, for any business, changing the way you manage and analyse your data and allowing you to be agile and proactive.”
Iain continues, “What’s really great about Business Intelligence, is that it shows you the truth about what is happening in your business. It can report on anything you want, and it’s quick and easy to drill down and analyse your data. I’m always looking at live data so I can instantly get the answers and insights I need to make the right decisions for the business.”
The show and presentation are free to attend. Register here
If you would like to find out more about Business Intelligence solutions and how they can work for your business, let’s talk. Call us on 01285 810606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a demo and find out how we can help.