Cloud Document Management systems provide all of the benefits of a managed application without the overhead of onsite server installations and support. Our approach is to make things simple, so you can just go online and start using the system.
WHY USE CLOUD-BASED DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT?
- Immediate access to documents and data from your browser and on your mobile devices any time of day or night
- Store, retrieve and backup your files anywhere in the world.
- Share information quickly and easily
- Migrate existing datasets with ease, via secure upload mechanisms
- Scalable solution that allows unlimited users
- Collaborate with colleagues
- Free updates mean you are always using the latest technology
- Integrate with almost any application, no matter where it is hosted or what technologies it is built upon. From legacy systems to the latest Azure and Amazon cloud-based apps, our document management solutions are built to exchange information across the enterprise.
- Secure. Data remains locked away on ultra-secure storage systems that are only accessible to your staff and designated users
- Full peace of mind knowing your cloud solution is backed by Microsoft Azure
If you would like to find out more about how a Document Management solution in the Cloud can benefit your business, contact us today.
We wanted something less fallible, something remote that could be hosted away from our systems. In the event of a problem, we would not be tied to a particular piece of hardware, our data needed to be housed off site where it would be safe. We found the process of migrating to the Cloud pretty seamless and straightforward. I think it makes sense. Otherwise you’re reliant on your own backup systems and hardware. Our job is making hospitals work, it’s not IT, so we would rather leave that with somebody who knows what they are doing. YourDMS does all the clever stuff.
GENERAL MANAGER, DERBY HEALTHCARE PLC